From Play Date to Soul Mate

Friday, November 15, 2013

Simple Reminders

I haven't been too fond of living in the North so far. I dislike the flat land, the sunless summer, the cold (WAY TOO COLD) Fall and Winter. The way of life is just different, not bad…different.  As I drove through town a few days ago I was suddenly in awe by all the trees.
They were stunning! I've never seen so many purple, red, yellow, and orange trees.



It hit me then that God's beauty shines through everywhere. Not only does God shine through by making beautiful trees during the Fall in an otherwise boring Indiana...but He shines through even during difficult times in our lives. Whenever I think things are spinning out of control and I don't know where God is leading me...I'm somehow reminded of God's beauty and goodness. God's love is unfailing...He never abandons us…. He never forsakes us…. God is good….even when I'm blind to it! Today I'm thankful for the beautiful Indiana Fall trees and their gorgeous colors. I'm thankful for such a simple reminder that God is everywhere, bringing good in all circumstances!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment