From Play Date to Soul Mate

Friday, August 9, 2013

5 Minute Friday: LONELY



It's 5 Minute Friday! Today's word is LONELY…join in writing at 5 Minute Friday by Lisa-Jo Baker

GO...

Lonely sounds like a sad word. How can anyone feel lonely when we live in this crazy, hectic, non stop world filled with people every which way we go. Yet, so many of us…probably most of us have felt lonely before or do feel lonely on a daily basis. I know I have! My husband and I moved to Indiana..all of our family and friends live in The South! I often feel lonely when I hear about my group of friends all getting together back home and I feel like I'm missing out. I feel lonely when my family gets together for Birthdays, Holidays,  my brothers ball games…I'm missing out, I think it's not fair..I feel lonely! Thankfully that feeling comes and goes and isn't constant or permanent!  I have an amazing God who has blessed me with an amazing, loving, and entertaining husband! My God has blessed me with some special people here in Indiana! God has blessed me with access to technology to stay in constant contact with my family and friends back home. And finally, God has blessed me with his perfect love! I have confidence in Him knowing that no matter where I am He will never leave me. 

STOP!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful writing, bless you today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FMF. Yeah, moving definitely makes one lonely. Glad you are making some new friends and have a supportive husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have that 'blessed assurance'....God's love really does carry us through so much.

    ReplyDelete