From Play Date to Soul Mate

Friday, August 2, 2013

5-Minute-Friday: Story



It's 5 Minute Friday! That means you have only 5 MINUTES to write anything about ONE word. Check out 5 Minute Friday by Lisa-Jo Baker to get the word of the day each Friday and link on!


Story

Go…

Three things pop into my head when I think of story…

1. I think of HIS story, THE story, as in the Bible, God's word…the most perfect story ever. I think of how that one story of one perfect mans life changes everything. It is the only story that saves us and matters every single day. It's the one story that everyone should read, yet so many don't. 

2. I think of how I'm living in a fairy tale story. I don't have glass slippers and I'm not living in a castle. I don't need those. I do have my prince charming though!! He's strong, handsome, smart, loving, kind, and simply amazing! He's my dream come true and I wouldn't want any Disney story to replace the one I have with my husband. 

3. I remember story time when I was a little girl with my mom. Each night before bed my mom would read a book to me, usually Berenstain Bears. She then would let me pick out the book I wanted her to read to me the next night. Those precious memories are ones I hope to pass on when I have kids one day. 

Stop.
                                                                 
       
                                                                                               post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment